2.Who We Are
Our site address is Scales Farm, High Lorton, Cockermouth, Cumbria, CA13 9UA
Our nominated representative is Kevin Shield
3.What we may collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
· Information you put into forms or surveys on our site at any time
· A record of any correspondence between us
· Details of your visits to our site and the resources you use
· Information about your computer (e.g. your IP address, browser, operating system, etc.) for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers
5.How we use what we collect
We use information about you to:
· Present site content effectively to you
· Provide information, products and services that you request, or (with your consent) which we think may interest you
· Carry out our contracts with you
· Allow you to use our interactive services if you want to
· Tell you our charges
Please note: We don't identify individuals to our advertisers, but we do give them aggregate information to help them reach their target audience, and we may use information we have collected to display advertisements to that audience.
6.Where we store your data
We may transfer your collected data to storage outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
By giving us your personal data, you agree to this arrangement. We will do what we reasonably can to keep your data secure.
7.Disclosing your information
We are allowed to disclose your information in the following cases:
· If we want to sell our business, or our company, we can disclose it to the potential buyer
· We can disclose it to other businesses in our group
· We can disclose it if we have a legal obligation to do so, or in order to protect other people's property, safety or rights
· We can exchange information with others to protect against fraud or credit risks.
You can ask us to provide details of any information we hold about you by contacting us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org
9.Links to other sites
Please note that our terms and conditions and our policies will not apply to other websites that you get to via a link from our site.
11.1 The Parties will use their best efforts to negotiate in good faith and settle any dispute that may arise out of or relate to this Agreement or any breach of it.
11.2 If any such dispute cannot be settled amicably through ordinary negotiations between the Parties, or either or both is or are unwilling to engage in this process, either Party may propose to the other in writing that structured negotiations be entered into with the assistance of a fully accredited mediator before resorting to litigation.
11.3 All negotiations connected with the relevant dispute(s) will be conducted in confidence and without prejudice to the rights of the Parties in any further proceedings.
11.4 If the Parties agree on a resolution of the dispute at mediation, the agreement shall be reduced to writing and, once signed by the duly authorised representatives of both Parties, shall be final and binding on them.
11.5 Any dispute shall not affect the Parties' ongoing obligations under the Agreement.